Hello! I am back with another episode of My Favorite Crafty Things 2018. Today is all about adhesive and paper.
Important note (and confession): It’s been a challenging few months. Yikes! A couple family members are having health challenges… and life got away from me. I am a giver and I was giving so much that I started to feel weak. Last weekend, while I was snuggling for a nap with Lila (I have been uber sick), I decided to let go of a lot of things. And I felt a lightness that I needed so badly. I know I am not the only one struggling, so I wanted to share in case this helps you feel not-so-alone, too. Hang in there and embrace that light! As part of me letting go of stress, I will not be trying to jam the rest of My Favorite Crafty Things series before the New Year. I apologize for the delay… it all got away from me. I need to focus on my family. I thank you for your understanding. Hugs!
How about several great discount codes from some of our favorite shops? I will be updating this list:
- SIMON SAYS STAMP is offering $5 off! Use the code “SVE558”. Offer ends 1/1/19. (Shared with permission.) Shop HERE.
Also, Simon Says Stamp is offering 25% off all Ranger products through 12/28/18. Use the code “BXDY985”. Shop HERE.
- GINA K DESIGNS is offering 15% off your order! Use the code “JENNIFER15” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $50 or more to get FREE US shipping and $75 or more to get the Sweet Friendship Stamp Set FREE through 1/24/19. Shop HERE.
- CONCORD & 9TH is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMCRAFTY10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $60 or more and get the Sending Love Stamp Set FREE through 1/8/19 or while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- REVERSE CONFETTI is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMFAVE10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
- PICKET FENCE STUDIO is offering 15% off your order! Use the code “JENNIFER15” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
- ALTENEW has 50% off one of my favorite adhesives. Good through 12/28/18. Shop HERE.
- Be sure to check THIS post for more crafty sales!
Let’s talk about adhesive and paper…
[All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. Regardless, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies. For more info, visit HERE. If you have questions, please email me.]
Let’s get started…
There are lots of adhesives out there but these are the ones I recommend the most…
Here are the cardstocks and specialty papers I recommend the most. To learn about these products, please watch THIS video. It is from 2017, but I still recommend the same products.
Today I am giving away a $50 gift certificate to Gina K Designs! For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 1/12/19 telling me your favorite adhesive. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post on my blog and click the green “leave a comment” button. The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon!