Inspiring the joy of creating and kindness of sharing handmade cards.
Jennifer McGuire is a stamping enthusiast and crafting instructor who has been sharing her love of crafting and handmade acts of kindness since 2002. In the past thirteen years, her blog, YouTube videos, publications, and classes have helped her reach thousands of paper crafters worldwide. She has been a contributing designer and worked with many companies over the years, including the wonderful Hero Arts. With certifications in both Copic and Ranger materials and techniques, Jennifer’s expertise in card making, love of sharing, and high-energy teaching style has helped her gain a loyal following. As a natural extension of her popular blog and technique videos, Jennifer co-founded Online Card Classes with her dear friend Kristina Werner, where she has been working hard to inspire card makers for the past three years.
Jennifer started her career in scrapbooking. She authored two special issues from Creating Keepsakes magazine: 101 Things to Do with Your Scrapbook Supplies (2007) and 101 Creative Ways to Use Your Scrapbook Supplies (2010). You’ll also find her work as a designer in many other magazines and books. Jennifer enjoyed teaching in-person classes for many years, but has transitioned to online-only in order to make time for her family.
Jennifer resides in Cincinnati with her husband Ken, son Colin, and daughter Lila. Her stepdaughters Kay and Audrey are grown and live on the west coast.
Jennifer McGuire Ink, LLC
PO Box 42820
Montgomery, OH 45242
I think every one of us can agree that we love to create. Making things by hand makes us happy. But when we share these creations with others? It makes them happy… and there’s nothing better! It’s so simple, but that act of kindness can brighten someone’s day and have a lasting impact.
I wanted to share with you some information on how my blog works. Please know that I only share what I love. Period.
I participate in several affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.) This allows me to bring you more videos! (Think of it as tipping the waitress at a restaurant… only it doesn’t cost you more. This is how I earn compensation via teaching on this blog and can share so many giveaways with you!) The affiliate programs I use include Simon Says Stamp, Amazon, My Favorite Things, Hallmark Scrapbooks and Crafts, Waffle Flower, Lil’ Inker Designs, Ellen Hutson, Studio Calico, Butterfly Reflections, Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Avery Elle, Neat & Tangled, WPlus9, Papertrey Ink, Concord & 9th, Altenew, Target, Honey Bee Stamps, Pinkfresh Studio, Sunny Studios, Dayspring, Spellbinders, and more.
I buy most of my own supplies. However, I do receive some free product to work with. I will note this in my posts.
- I do not do paid reviews.
- I do not do sponsored posts (where the company pays me to talk about a product. NEVER.
- I no longer accept payment for blog posts or to participate in blog hops, etc.
- Companies will sometimes send me products (such as new stamps from a release) as a gift, not a payment. There are no expectations to use them. If I like them (and have the time!), I will use them. This product is not payment for work. Any unused product is usually given away in a post to lucky readers. 🙂
- The only time I am given product as a “payment” is if I am doing a guest post or a blog hop (which would be mentioned in my post since I would be expected to use the product in these cases). If I mention a post is a guest post or blog hop, it can be assumed the product featured was given to me.
- The only companies that I receive all product for free from are Hero Arts (since I used to do work for them) and Simon Says Stamp (only their SSS-exclusive products) and Ellen Hutson (only their Essentials by Ellen products). Other companies are generous, such as My Favorite Things, Concord & 9th, etc. also. But I will let you know in my post if the product was given to me.
- Regardless, I never will share a product I do not like. What I use on my blog is what I truly like, regardless of how I obtained it. Even if I am given a product, it will go unused, given away or sent back unless I truly love and recommend it.
- I will not bad-mouth a product or do a negative review.
I never promote a product just because a company has asked me to – I promote what I love.
I do not work for any companies.
If you have questions or concerns, please email me.
Bottom line: Please know I will never share or even review a product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like. Promise.