Welcome to Day 2 of My Favorite Crafty Things 2018… all about dies!
Over the next several days, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2018. If you haven’t checked out THIS video, please do so – it explains how the series works.
How about several great discount codes from some of our favorite shops? I will be updating this list:
- SIMON SAYS STAMP is offering $10 off any purchase of $75 or more! Now through 12/10/18, use the code “JENFAVES”. Shop HERE.
- ELLEN HUTSON is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JensFaves18” through 12/15/18. Shop HERE.
(Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Excludes BCRF Fundraiser set and Mama Elephant releases within the last 90 days. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.)
- GINA K DESIGNS is offering 15% off your order! Use the code “JENNIFER15” through 12/17/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $50 or more to get FREE US shipping and $75 or more to get the Deck the Halls Stamp Set FREE through 12/25/18. Shop HERE.
- CONCORD & 9TH is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMCRAFTY10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $60 or more and get the Winter Edge Die FREE through 12/8/18. Shop HERE.
- MY FAVORITE THINGS is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMFRIEND” through 12/10/18. Shop HERE.
- ALTENEW is offering 5% off your order. Use the code “JENNIFER2018” through 12/7/18. Shop HERE.
Or, get FREE US shipping on orders over $100 with the code “USFREE” and $7 off international shipping on orders over $100 with code “SHIP70FF”. Shop HERE.
(Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other discount codes.)
- PINKFRESH STUDIO is offering FREE US shipping or discounted international shipping with purchases of $30 or more. Use the code “FREESHIP30” through 12/9/18. Shop HERE.
- REVERSE CONFETTI is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMFAVE10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
- PICKET FENCE STUDIO is offering 15% off your order! And… Orders over $60 receive A Bear Kind Of Winter Stamp Set ($17.99 value) FREE! And… FREE US shipping! Woot! Use the code “JEN15” through 12/24/18. Shop HERE.
Today I am focusing on dies.
[Warning: This video is long. You can instead just check out the dies below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. Please note that I purchased many of the products in this post personally, but not all. Regardless, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies. For more info, visit HERE. If you have questions, please email me.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the store icons under the product images. Also, if you are interested in seeing the videos of the projects I have done using particular products, click the heart icon under the product.
Here we go…
Background dies tend to be higher priced than most crafting products do to the amount of metal used. Therefore, you want to be sure you invest in those that can be used creatively in many ways! I recommend checking out these:
I use word dies on most of my cards. With stamped sentiments, you have to find a smooth place on your card to put them. With die cut sentiments, they can go anywhere and add dimension. Here are some of this year’s favorites:
Here are a few other dies that I thought you might like… several are must-haves!
2018 is the year of interactive cards! There are several dies that I recommend to make these extra special cards:
I am hoping my list of My Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you are interested in. Don’t forget the fun discount codes above!
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of prizes! Today I am giving away TWO $20 gift certificates to Altenew! For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/20/18 telling me your favorite stamp die from above. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post on my blog and click the green “leave a comment” button. The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Thanks for the prize, Altenew.)