Hello! I wanted to share with you some information on how my blog works. Please know that I only share what I love. Period.
I participate in several affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.) This allows me to bring you more videos! (Think of it as tipping the waitress at a restaurant… only it doesn’t cost you more. This is how I earn compensation via teaching on this blog and can share so many giveaways with you!) The affiliate programs I use include Simon Says Stamp, Amazon, My Favorite Things, Hallmark Scrapbooks and Crafts, Waffle Flower, Ellen Hutson, Erin Lee Creative, Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Avery Elle, Scrappy Tails, The Color Catalog, Pigment Stamps, WPlus9, Papertrey Ink, Concord & 9th, Altenew, Honey Bee Stamps, Pinkfresh Studio, Sunny Studios, Taylored Expressions, The Greetery, Carfty Meraki, Spellbinders, and more.
I buy most of my own supplies. However, I do receive some free product to work with. I will note this in my posts.
- I do not do paid reviews.
- I am not on any design teams.
- I do not do sponsored posts (where the company pays me in product or money to talk about a product).
- I do not accept payment for blog posts or to participate in blog hops, etc.
- Companies will sometimes send me products (such as new stamps from a release) as a gift, not a payment. There are no expectations to use them. If I like them (and have the time!), I will use them. This product is not payment for work. Any unused product is usually given away in a post to lucky readers. 🙂
- The only time I am given product as a “payment” is if I am doing a guest post or a blog hop (which would be mentioned in my post since I would be expected to use the product in these cases).
- Regardless, I never will share a product I do not like. What I use on my blog is what I truly like, regardless of how I obtained it.
- I will not bad-mouth a product or do a negative review.
I never promote a product just because a company has asked me to – I promote what I love. This is important to me and I try my best to be transparent. 🙂
I do not work for any companies.
If you have questions or concerns, please email me.
Bottom line: Please know I will never share or even review a product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like. Promise.