Hey! Just want to give something away today – hope that is ok. :) I have been thinking about Kate all day and thinking about how much our cards will make her smile. And, I want to make one of you all smile, too. So just leave a comment here by Tuesday at 11:59pmEDT telling me what made you smile today and I will pick a winner of these three Fiskars punches…
I am going to share all the Cards for Kate info here again because so many people have asked for it. Please keep them coming in. The prizes are ROCKING. Click HERE and check them out. Several great companies are giving away HUGE $$$ goodies! And more are coming.
Here is the info…
Cards for Kate Card Drive
Here is some info about Kate:
And one thing we can do to help is to send cards to Kate and her family to encourage them, give them strength, and let them know how many people are thinking about and praying for them. And the most generous and kind people in the world are crafters so we thought we’d have a Cards for Kate Card Drive. This time I have two rockin' friends helping me out – Jana Millen and Kristina Proffitt. Be sure to watch their blogs for more info, etc.
Think of how much it would encourage this family to receive cards from all over the world. You can simply send the cards to me. We will then box them up and pay to send them to Kate's parents. (We have already gotten the ok from them.)
- Cards can be for any member of Kate's family:
- Kate (age 5) – The sweet girl who is battling cancer.
- Little brother Will.
- Bigger sister Olivia.
- Mom and Dad, Aaron and Holly.
- Cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. (This family is a family of God, so for all you Christians out there, feel free to share messages of Faith.) Anyone can send a card – even your children!
- Please write a message in the card and sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, please write the name of who the card is for (Kate, Will, Olivia, Aaron and/or Kate). Also, please don't seal the envelope, as Kate's parents might want to preview cards before the kids see them.
- With your cards, please include a piece of paper with your name, address, email address and number of cards. We will keep these for picking out prizes. (See below.)
- The cards should be sent to:
Card Drive for Kate
PO Box 428612
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Please send the cards to arrive by October 1. This should give enough time for those overseas to play along. As we get enough to fill a box to send to Kate's family, we will send them. This way they don't get them all at once. And since they are having some struggles lately, the sooner we get some cards, the better.
- If you want to send more than just a card (such as a gift), please just send directly to the address given HERE.
- If you want to donate money to Kate's family, please click HERE. If you want to help cover the costs of shipping, feel free to include some money in with your cards. Any money leftover will be donated to the family. (But there is NO need to include money.)
And… how about some prizes as a thank you for participating? For all the cards we get, we will pick random winners of some great prizes. Click HERE for up-to-date prize info. Stuff will be added soon and often. Please keep in mind that winners will be pick based on piece of paper you include with your cards with your name and info. So, be sure to include it!
Thank you everyone,