Just logging on quickly to let you know about a fun opportunity coming up where you can help bring a smile to someones face… by creating cards. Here is the info…
• BLOGGERS – join in and participate in the hop!
• WHEN – blog hop posts go up on Saturday, May 23rd by noon PST
• WHAT – the "assignment" – post one card you'll send to CFH
• SIGN UP – e-mail [email protected] We'll send more details very soon!
• GET THE WORD OUT – invite more people! Cool banners available at url below.
• Put the hop on your calendar, and leave praise for bloggers across the web!
• Want to start a blog? Email [email protected] for help getting started!
Lots more details are on the homefront blog here:
PS: Just for fun – a twitter post from a military wife who received cards her hubby sent:
"Cards from Hubs in Iraq meant the WORLD to us at home. Thx to all who gave so he could send!"
I plan to participate… I hope you can, too. I bet it would be ok to load things to flickr instead.