I hope you all are checking out the Hero blog this week – we have all the guys working it. Today? Colin shows his stamping talents. Or should I say, his cleaning talents.
Yes, that is Colin. He is a Montessori boy all the way. 😉
I also wanted to share some links:
- I love how Dawn rocked the Hero Arts goodies HERE. Yum. Love that girl.
- Ken made THIS recipe the other night. What a tasty salsa! LOVED it. And it makes enough to share with neighbors. Used tomatoes from our garden, and my brothers. even if you aren’t interested in the recipe, you have to read the post. So funny.
- Some wonderful Kelly happiness HERE. She makes me want to be young and carefree again.
- THIS is reason number 1,202,340 why Jen is a favorite scrapbooker of mine. Wow.
- THIS page is perfect in every single way. Rebecca Trump is a doll.
- Shannon Tidwell rocks. Her pages are always so happy. And I love everything about THIS week – the stamp, the photo, the colors, the sentiment.
- And if you aren’t aware of Lucy’s amazing blog, check it out HERE. She defines class.
- If you are interested in picking up your jaw from the floor, check out Nichol’s blog. WOW.
Another important link: Cathy Zielske is raising money for charity: water. This is a great organization. Turns out the founder of it is friends with my brother-in-law and his family – they worked on the Mercy Ship together a few years back. So cool. Small world. Great people.
And I have some sad news. Yes, Kokuyo adhesive is going bye-bye. It is discontinued and now very hard to find. I will never admit to the number of refills I bought when I heard the news. 🙂 I am trying out a few new adhesives and will let you know if I find a good one. Do you all have a favorite?
Next… I wanted to update on Cards for Kate. The cards are starting to take over my house! I LOVE IT. Keep ’em coming. And if you have sent some in and want to send in more, go for it!
And… OH MY – the prizes sure are rolling in. And there are BIG ones. It makes me so happy that so many people want to make Kate smile. Wow. So, every once in awhile, I am going to share details on some of the prizes. However, please be sure to go check out the full list HERE.
Today, I wanted to share these two great prizes that you could win…
PRIZE 6: Goodies donated by Cosmo Cricket. Includes a Jolly By Golly paper Crafting kit and a Haunted Paper Crafting kit.
Here is a card I did with some Cosmo Cricket and Maya Road goodness. That paper is from Cosmo Cricket’s fabulous new 6×6 paper pads. And the pearl pins? Maya Road. LOVE these. I snip off the sharp ends on these before I give them to someone.
Supplies: Hero Arts background stamp and greeting and butterfly and notecard and pearls oh my, Cosmo Cricket paper, Maya Road pins, Creative Impressions twice and silk ribbon, Big and Bossy Embossing Ink, clear embossing powder, Corner Chomper, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool
I just LOVE this mini paper pad:
Can’t wait to get THESE black pearl pins. Yum…