My Favorite Crafty Things 2014: STAMPS + Discount Codes + Giveaways
Welcome to My Favorite Crafty Things 2014!
Over the next several days, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2014. Each day will have a different topic with videos. I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (shown HERE) using the code “JFAVES? from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/5/14.
- Ellen Hutson offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfav14” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Includes in-stock items.)
- My Favorite Things is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “FAVORITE” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Excludes products in the “brand new” category.)
- Stay tuned! More discount codes will be announced as the series continues.
Let’s get started. Today I am focusing on stamps and stamp care. There are two videos…
Warning: This video is pretty long. You can instead just check out the stamps below.
[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson or the manufacturer’s abbreviation.
The most important element on any card is the sentiment. Therefore a good collection of greeting stamps is helpful. Here are my favorites for 2014:
BACKGROUND & BORDER STAMPS
Background and border stamps are so very versatile. Check out these great options:
Companies are continuing to develop more and more stamps that build on each other. By stamping images together and/or layered, you can easily get results that look dimensional. I like these:
OTHER MUST-HAVES STAMPS
And finally, here are a few other must-have stamps that have won me over and I think you will like too…
STAMP CARE & ESSENTIALS
I get a lot of questions about stamp care and essentials, so I put together a video to help…[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you love.
See you soon for more of My Favorite Crafty Things 2014. You can keep up to date on all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2013, click HERE.
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of BIG prizes, thanks to many generous companies! Today I have giveaways for FIVE lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- $50 gift certificate to Altenew.
- $25 gift certificate to Paper Smooches.
- My two favorite stamps from Tim Holtz.
- £30 ($45 US dollars approx.) gift certificate to Clearly Besotted.
- Three awesome Essentials by Ellen stamp sets (including the Bokeh Dots above).
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/3/14 telling me what your favorite stamp is. Good luck! (Winners will be posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes.)