Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2014! We are on a roll…
Throughout this series, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2014. Each day will have a different topic with videos. And – of course – I have lots of giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (shown HERE) using the code “JFAVES? from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/5/14.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfav14” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Includes in-stock items.)
- My Favorite Things is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “FAVORITE” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Excludes products in the “brand new” category.)
- Stay tuned! More discount codes will be announced as the series continues.
Today is all about inks, inking tools and ink care.
There are a lot of great inks out there. However, in this video I share the ones I have had the best luck with.
[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
Giveaway time again! Today’s prizes are awesome, thanks to several of my favorite companies. I have giveaways for FIVE more lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- $50 gift certificate from WPlus9
- $30 gift certificate to Avery Elle
- 7 Hybrid Inks from My Favorite Things
- Another 7 Hybrid Inks from My Favorite Things!
- Ranger prize package including: a Mini Distress Ink set and Tin, Mini Ink Blending Tool and Refills and three Wendy Vecchi Archival Inks
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14 telling me what your favorite ink is. Good luck! (Winners will be posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes.)