Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2014. We are getting close to the end of this series!
For the past several posts, I have been sharing my favorite crafty products of 2014. Each day has a different topic with lots of videos, big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts. (NOTE: The dates of these codes have been extended. A HUGE thanks to them for doing so. This series is taking me much longer than I thought!)
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (shown HERE) using the code “JFAVES? from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/5/14.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfav14” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Includes in-stock items.)
- My Favorite Things is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “FAVORITE” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Excludes products in the “brand new” category.)
- Stay tuned! More discount codes will be announced as the series continues.
Today’s focus includes papers and adhesives. There are two videos.
Let’s start with my favorite papers.
This second video shares a few adhesives that I think are great.
[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
Are you creating a wish list for Christmas? This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you hope to see under the tree.
Time for more giveaways! Today’s prizes are big, thanks to many generous companies. I have giveaways for FOUR more lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- TEN packs of notecards and TEN packs of envelopes from Hero Arts!
- Products from Ranger: Both Watercolor Paper Packs, Specialty Paper andMulti Medium Adhesive.
- Tombow Extreme and Stamp Runner Adhesives from Tombow.
- $25 certificate to My Favorite Things!
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14 telling me your favorite adhesive. Good luck! (Winners will be posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes.)