Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2014!
During this series, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2014. Each day will have a different topic with videos. I have lots to share, including lots of giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (shown HERE) using the code “JFAVES? from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/5/14.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfav14” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Includes in-stock items.)
- My Favorite Things is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “FAVORITE” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Excludes products in the “brand new” category.)
- Stay tuned! More discount codes will be announced as the series continues.
Let’s get started. Today I am focusing on stencils must-haves.
In this video, I share the basic must-haves that I find myself reaching for often.
[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
In the video, I mention a video showing a closer comparison of Embossing Paste and Texture Paste. (Both of which I like very much and use often.) You can find that video HERE. If you are curious about other pastes and gels, check out THIS video. Many people have asked if I use modeling paste. I have, and haven’t had much luck with it in comparison to these other products.
Giveaway time! Today’s prizes are awesome, thanks to many generous companies. I have giveaways for THREE more lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- $100 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!!
- Craft Sheet and Texture Paste from Ranger
- 2 favorite stencils from Tim Holtz
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14 telling me what your favorite stencil is. Good luck! (Winners will be posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes.)