Welcome to My Favorite Crafty Things 2014!
Over the next several days, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2014. Each day will have a different topic with videos. I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 15% off the products I feature (shown HERE) using the code “JFAVES? from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/5/14.
- Ellen Hutson offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfav14” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Includes in-stock items.)
- My Favorite Things is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “FAVORITE” from 11/19/14 until 11:59pmEST on 12/7/14. (Excludes products in the “brand new” category.)
- Stay tuned! More discount codes will be announced as the series continues.
Let’s get started. Today I am focusing on stamps and stamp care. There are two videos…
Warning: This video is pretty long. You can instead just check out the stamps below.
[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
The most important element on any card is the sentiment. Therefore a good collection of greeting stamps is helpful. Here are my favorites for 2014:
BACKGROUND & BORDER STAMPS
Background and border stamps are so very versatile. Check out these great options:
Companies are continuing to develop more and more stamps that build on each other. By stamping images together and/or layered, you can easily get results that look dimensional. I like these:
OTHER MUST-HAVES STAMPS
And finally, here are a few other must-have stamps that have won me over and I think you will like too…
STAMP CARE & ESSENTIALS
I get a lot of questions about stamp care and essentials, so I put together a video to help…[To watch on YouTube, click HERE.]
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you love.
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of BIG prizes, thanks to many generous companies! Today I have giveaways for FIVE lucky winners! You could win one of these prizes:
- $50 gift certificate to Altenew.
- $25 gift certificate to Paper Smooches.
- My two favorite stamps from Tim Holtz.
- £30 ($45 US dollars approx.) gift certificate to Clearly Besotted.
- Three awesome Essentials by Ellen stamp sets (including the Bokeh Dots above).
For your chance, just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEST on 12/3/14 telling me what your favorite stamp is. Good luck! (Winners will be posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes.)