Happy good-TV-night to you all.
Short post tonight. Was in the ER late last night with Colin – he was unable to talk and couldn't breathe well. Bad cough. Took him in and they treated him for croup. Amazing docs and nurses – so thankful – he was a trooper. Colin and I have been sick today, but so thankful it is not worse. Keep thinking the whole time at the hospital about our card drive kids. That being there is so normal for them. Makes me pray more.
However… there were things that made me happy today:
- I love that so many companies are doing 6×6 patterned papers now. They are so fun to use and I love the small, non-overwhelming patterns. Check them out HERE. (THIS and THIS are my faves.) I have purchased almost all of these. (I am cutting back on the 12×12 patterned papers I get.)
- Great new stuff on the Hero website. Check out HERE.
- New stamps are available at Hero HERE with free shipping.
- LOVE the ideas HERE.
- … and HERE.
- THIS made me laugh so hard. And drool a bit. :) Just gets better and better the longer you watch.
- One of my accents is shared HERE on CK's blog.
- THESE envelopes are such fun. Love the unique flap.
Thought I would share a card from awhile back. This was a make and take Hero gave to stores when the new catalog came out. I sprayed the flower with a mix of Liquid Pearls and water. Fun…
SUPPLIES: Hero Arts flower, greeting and background stamps; Soft Pool and Soft Blossom inks; Liquid Pearls; Hero Arts layering papers; Twine; Mini Misters
Off to rest. Night!