Hello and welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015.
This series will cover lots of crafting topics with videos. I have a lot to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/12/15.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales last week so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders!
Today’s video is focused on inks.
My video is long again – sorry! But I do talk about shoes and a new-and-improved ink. (Good incentives, huh?)
Again – please know that you do NOT need a lot of inks! I share many here so maybe you can determine which is best for you. You really only need a handful in the colors you like.
Remember – this list of Favorite Crafty Things may also be used as a gift guide. Feel free to give this link to a loved one… maybe they will take the hint. 😉
Here are some other ink videos that may be helpful:
- Ink Comparison Video – Dye vs. Pigment vs. Chalk, etc.
- Heat Embossing Favorites Video – Still the same this year.
- Ranger and Lawn Fawn Dye Inks Video – Great for beginners and us oldies!
- Altenew Ink Video – More on this ink.
- Ink Swatch Book Downloads & Video – FREE downloads… will be updated this month.
Today I have a HUGE giveaway for a lucky winner… ELEVEN Altenew Ink Pads! These are gorgeous inks.
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite ink. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Thanks, Altenew!)
See you again soon!
[Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. However, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies.]