My Favorite Crafty Things 2015: COLORING + Giveaway
Hello there and welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2015.
In this series, I will have many crafting videos showing products I recommend. I have a lot to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts:
- Simon Says Stamps is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “JenCrafty” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15.
- Ellen Hutson is offering my readers 10% off site-wide using the code “jensfaves” from 12/1/15 until 11:59pmEST on 12/12/15.
- As you are shopping, please keep in mind that these stores and many of the stamp manufacturers had HUGE sales last week so inventory may be low. Please know that they have already placed re-orders!
Today is all about coloring.
After watching this video, please go watch the My Favorite Crafty Things 2014 COLORING video. I did this last year, but the info is still the same and hopefully helpful!
[All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the abbreviations under the product images… SSS for Simon Says Stamp, EH for Ellen Hutson, etc.
There really are more coloring tools that I do like. However, I tried to limit my list to things I think others would like and that I use most.
Also, this list of Favorite Crafty Things may also be used as a gift guide. Feel free to give this link to a loved one. You can keep up to date on all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2014, click HERE.
Here are some other ink videos that may be helpful:
- My Favorite Crafty Things 2014 COLORING – Be sure to watch this for info on the coloring methods I briefly talked about in today’s video. I think it will be helpful!
- Clean Color Real Brush Videos
- Clean Color Real Brush Swatch FREE Download
- Pearlescent Watercolor Video
- Gansai Tambi Watercolor Video
I have a giveaway for a lucky winner! Someone will get a 12 set of Clean Color Real Brush Markers, a Clear Wink of Stella, and a pack of Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper.
For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/15/15 telling me your favorite coloring method. (The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed, and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize was personally purchased.)
See you soon!
[Please note that I purchased all of the products in this post personally.]