Are you having fun with all these giveaways? I am not done, but wanted to announce some winners! I have emailed you each…
- The winner of the stamp set from Jane’s Doodles is Barb in CA.
- The winner of the Vagabond donated by Simon Says Stamps is Damaris Velazquez.
- The winner of the spot in the True Scrap event is Beth R.
- The winner of some Ranger goodies – who won by posting on my new Facebook page – is Heather Pruder.
- The winner of some Fiskars punches – who also won by posting on my new Facebook page – is Larissa McConville Heskett.
You still have time to enter a few giveaways… and be sure to check out below for a new one…
- Click HERE to enter to win Distress Stains.
- Click HERE to enter to win kits from Kerri Bradford.
- Click HERE to enter to win Lawn Fawn stamps.
I also wanted to let you know I will be at Buffalo Stamps in Buffalo, NY on May 14th and 15th teaching 3 classes. You can find out more about the times and class descriptions HERE. And for info on where to call to sign up, click HERE. I love the owner of this store – she is so fun – and I hear her store is one of the best. I know many of your Canadian folks request classes often – this is near some of you! Hope to see you there. How about peeks at some class projects – all are very heavy on techniques and a variety of styles:
And now back to the giveaways. 🙂 How about some new fun goodies from Ranger – thanks to our friends at Simon Says Stamp? Just leave a comment here by Wednesday night for your chance to win the newest set of Perfect Pearls, the new Perfect Pearls Perfect Copper Mist and also the Firefly and Paprika Sitckles…Good luck and I will be back with some shares and another giveaway.
See you soon!