One of my favorite things about this industry is how amazing the people are. And one of my favorites is the wonderful Kerri Bradford.
Kerri creates kits that are so unique and amazing. You know those fabulous 7Gypsies Printer’s Trays? She sells digital kits that contain printable and digital die cut shapes perfectly designed to fit in these trays. Each kit has a seasonal theme for the pieces that go in the tray, so you can just switch out the pieces as seasons change. SO clever. If you don’t have a digital die cutter, you can use this all digitally by following THIS tutorial. Fantastic! Here is one example:
And these are the digital die cuts, if you want that option…
So fun. And when it is time to switch to the next theme? You can use magnet pieces! So clever…
Here are some more blurbs from Kerri about these kits…
- Create a “through-the-year” home décor item to display all year long.
- Hang it on a wall or display it on an easel.
- Great gift! Buy one kit and however many trays and create away.
- Uses the 7gypsies printer’s tray (#12569). You can purchase it from their site HERE.
- Pieces are sized and trimmed to fit perfectly in the tray.
- Regular, individual cut files are also included as well as a full size version of any digital element that may be cropped for the tray so they can be used on other craft projects as well.
- Pieces are interchangeable and “adhered” with a small flat magnet.
- Comes in SVG/GSD/DXF/PNG for Cricut, Silhouette, other cutters, and digital scrapbooking. Note: For Cricut users they will need SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) or MTC (Make The Cut) to cut the SVG files.
Cool, huh? 🙂
By the way, Kerri sells other shapes (for cutters/digital). You can see those in her Design Store HERE.