I remember when I was a little girl and nothing made me happier than my sticker book. I carried that thing everywhere, with all my stickers in perfect order.
And my favorite type of sticker? Rainbow, of course.
Little girls love rainbows, and some things never change…
This layout was for Ranger's booth at CHA Winter. I used all the many colors of Adirondack Pigment Inks and had some fun. The photo is from the fabulous Erin Cobb. Sweet face + wonderful Hero Arts butterfly + American Crafts Thickers letters + yummy pigment ink = happy Jennifer.
By the way, Ranger has a new blog and it is a fun one. I really like this company – very good people, values and high quality made-in-the-US goodies.
Next… how about music?
Several people have asked if my brother-in-law's CD is still available. (I used to use his music in my videos. He has a CD of Christian music that is amazing… a guy-an-a-guitar-kind-of-sound. He now lives in Africa.) You can get his CD HERE… or you can now get it on iTunes! Isn't that cool?? Just search on "Keith Chapman" and you will find him…
While on the subject of Christian music, here are some of my other current faves…
- Wait and See by Brandon Heath. "He's not finished with me yet." That line is one my mom uses about Colin all the time when he is going through a tough phase. She always says, "God isn't finished with him yet." So true… for all of us.
- Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath. Makes me want to be a better person.
- If We Ever Needed You by Casting Crowns. Wow.
- Lead Me To The Cross by Chris and Conrad. So powerful.
- Lead Me by Sanctus Real. Magical. Simply magical. Asking for strength to lead others.
- Keep My Heart Alive by Sanctus Real. I can so relate to this – asking for a happy heart even with the the crud in this world. Powerful words that I can many of you can relate to.
- I Want to Get Lost by Sanctus Real. Love.
- 'Til I Got to Know You by Sanctus Real. So upbeat and happy. Makes me smile.
- By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North. Sigh. So pretty.
- There Will Be A Day by Jeremy Camp. The live version melts me.
- What Faith Can Do by Kutless. "You gotta face the clouds to find the silver lining…"
- Hold Us Together by Matt Maher. So upbeat and fun.
- The Motions by Matthen West. About making the most of live instead of going through the motions.
- You Are Everything by Matthen West. Can relate to this song in many ways with many of the fabulous people God has planted in my life.
- Before the Morning by Josh Wilson. This is an amazing song. My new favorite. You MUST read the lyrics HERE.
OK… off to find something mindless on TV. Busy day! Inky hugs to all you stampers.