Just a quick post with some info. Will be back with more tomorrow.
- Some fabulous companies that I love have sent me some great giveaways. Will be passing them on to lucky winners soon……….
- Kay's summer begins soon! I am hoping she will take over my blog like she did last summer. I know several of you have been asking. (If you don't know, Kay is my almost-15-year-old step-daughter who is unbelievably talented.)
- Speaking of Kay, she will be having a class here in Cincinnati this month! If you have a child between the ages of 7-15, check it out. It was a HUGE success last year. HERE is the info.
- I have a class in Dayton on June 12. Click HERE for info. I am REALLY looking forward to it. So excited about the projects!
- Cards for Kids – yep, it is still going on! We will be announcing the winners from the last round soon. Stay tuned. And, another round will be start up after that!
- So happy to be getting THESE.
- I have mentioned before how much we love Jamie Oliver's cookbook. But I thought I should mention it again. We have done many recipes from it and they are all incredible. Last night? Crunchy Garlic Chicken with Lemon. Oh my. Yum. Get the book HERE.
- So excited that my little town is starting a farmers market this year! They are popping up everywhere – you may want to see if your town has one.
- I am buying THIS and can't wait to make a book. So classy. Perfect for the part-time scrapbooker in me. 🙂
OK… off to finish watching Food, Inc again. Night!