Cards for Kids and prize info – please read!
A few important things:
- First, if you won a prize from me before – either for the Card Drive or just here on my blog – and haven't received it, PLEASE email me. Sometimes I have to count on companies and other folks to ship for me and I always fear it gets forgotten. Thanks!
- Next, if you sent cards in for the last Cards for Kids card drive, please review the list HERE. If your name isn't on it or isn't correct, please email Jana. We will be picking winners soon!
- Once that is done, we will announce the next card drive.
- If you had emailed me about a sick child you know of and would like to see added, please email me again. I am missing an email and it is driving me nuts. Thanks!
Even more important, we need some prayers for some of our kids from the card drive…
- About Aria: "Aria's body has rejected the bowel transplant she received a few months ago, and she has been relisted as a Status 1 donor candidate. Her family are understandably devastated, and would appreciate the prayers of your blog readers as they wait now for a suitable donor for all four organs. The tragedy of it all is that for Aria to live, another family will face a terrible loss of their own."
- From Braden's mom: "I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer and have undergone a double mastectomy and follow up surgery for more node removal. I just began my own chemo last week which was the same time Braden was beginning a new regimen of chemo. The news for Braden is worsening. His cancer is stable right now but his liver enzymes are very elevated which eliminates his ability to enroll in trials that could lessen the disease. We know it is about time right now and we are trying to glean every precious moment we can while we are still fighting with everything we have for a miracle! We won't stop hoping!" (Yes, I will give info for how to send cards to the mom, too.)
Thanks. More soon.