Today, I have proof that I love you. (Hee.)
Remember all those great ideas you all gave me for teacher gifts? I combined a lot of your tips together to create gifts for Colin's teachers. The cost wasn't bad, although it did take time to put together. But I think that is the best gift – one that has thought and love put into it. Colin's teachers are amazing. I just hope they know how much they are appreciated.
And after I share what I created, I will have a great giveaway, as a thank you to you.
Here are the baskets I did:
- The baskets were like $1.50 at Hobby Lobby.
- The journals are from Target. Maybe $5.
- Couldn't find the pens with the post-it things on it – wish I could. Instead, just did a simple pen… maybe $1.
- Fuzzy socks – on sale at Dillards for $2.50.
- Gift card from bookstore. This was the main gift.
- Mug from Target. $3. Just a plain one.
- Hot chocolate mix. Colin's sweet sitter made these for us and friends, so I hired her to make some for me to give the teachers. She said they were about $2 each to make them. So cute. (For directions, click HERE. But she also added a layer of red sugar sprinkles. I LOVE that touch!)
- Bookmarks I made using this INCREDIBLE stationery set from 2peas by Erica Hernandez. WOW. Love this set. On the back of the bookmarks, Colin drew a picture.
- I used that same digital kit to create the circle tag on the front.
- Also included my family's holiday card.
Oh, and several people suggested giving them a set of handmade cards. I did that a few weeks ago, too. So I needed something different for Christmas. 🙂
And, isn't this too cute? Colin in his performance at school. They sang a bunch of songs. Melts my heart…
OK… since you were all so kind to me, I have a great giveaway. This is my FAVORITE punch. So I must love you if I am giving one away, huh? Hee. The Paper Shapers from EK Success are the best and this big 3" scallop is amazing. And I have one to giveaway! (Thanks EK! Oh, and if you want any of the scallop punches, call Stampers Corner – she has great prices and doesn't charge more than actual shipping! Also, Stamp Your Art Out.) Just leave a comment here by 11:59pmEDT on Tuesday telling me what the weather is like in your neck of the woods. I will pick a random winner of this…
Here? It is darn cold. A few degrees. EEK! I prefer snow if it is going to be this cold. But my mother-in-law has the best fireplace – you can't peel me away from it. 🙂
Hugs! Oh, and the winner of the Autumn Leaves stamp set is Adriana P! And the Maya Road set? That winner is Sharon (from Florida)! I emailed you both.