Hi! I am really excited about today’s partial die cutting technique… that allows you to create a cool window on the edge of a card!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
I hope you enjoy the video. I share two different card sizes!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
HELLO SNOWFLAKE CARDS – Creating a window on the edge of you card.
Size: 5″ x 6″ and 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Gina K SSS STAMPtember Shimmering Snowflakes Stamps and Dies (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Friendship Text Background Stamp (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Scroll Flourish Background Stamp (SSS)
• Birch Press Hello Sugar Script Die (SSS)
• Gina K Designs Dye Ink (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink (SSS)
• VersaMark Ink (SSS)
• Hero Arts Ultrafine Clear Embossing Power (SSS)
• Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver Jewels (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
In this video, I use the STAMPtember collaboration set with Gina K Designs and Simon Says Stamp. This is only available at Simon Says Stamp! It will not be restocked and will sell out quickly. It is lovely! You can find it HERE.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the SSS and Gina K products which were received from the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.