Just popping in to share a few things. Not many, but a few…
- You know I love the Avery Elle Stamp Pockets so very much. They are hard to find… but are back in stock at Simon Says Stamp HERE! RUN! (If you are new to my stamp storage system, you can learn about it HERE.)
- You also know how much a card can brighten someone’s day. So I hope you will consider making a card for a boy named Grayson who could REALLY use some smiles right now. So heartbreaking. For more information on how you can send a card, head HERE.
- Many people ask about the label maker I like. Simon Says Stamp now sells it, along with the tape I use. I will be showing how I use it an upcoming video.
- It isn’t too late to use the 20% off discount code on the fabulous personalized stamps over at Twig and Linen. For more info, head HERE.
- Having a little girl is fun. Check out this adorable owl dress. Isn’t it the cutest!?
- I have had a few people ask if I am on Instagram and Pinterest. Yep! I love Instragram – you can find me HERE. I share and will be sharing a lot of craft room peeks here. And Pinterest is such a fabulous place for inspiration. You can follow my boards HERE.
That’s all. See you soon.