Holiday Thinking Inking has begun! Week 1
So happy to say this – Holiday Thinking Inking has begun!
This is a free 8-week online class I am teaching over at 2Peas. Each week will have 3 projects, 3 handouts and 1 video. Lots of fun. New ideas and fun spins on old ones. I will be using lots of Hero Arts, Ranger, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz and Sizzix products. Can’t get much better. 🙂 Be sure to head over to 2Peas for it – there are challenges and prizes.
Here are the links for Week 1 of Holiday Thinking Inking – Distress Inks:
- Click HERE for Project 1, including handout and video.
- Click HERE for Project 2, including handout and video.
- Click HERE for Project 3, including handout and video.
- Click HERE for the whole event.
- Have questions? Click HERE for the discussion thread for this week.
Here are some of the fun supplies I used this week. This swirly reverse background stamp makes my heart pitter pattern…
And, if I haven’t talked you into getting Glossy Accents yet, you must give in and get them. Lots of fun with them in this video.
Important Supplies for this Class: