I know hearing the word "digital" makes many people run in the opposite direction. However, I assure you you will think differently after watching this. Just watch. 🙂
(c) Hero Arts Blog. Supplies and information HERE.
Considering the price (most are a buck or two), you can get a lot of mileage out of a digi stamp. And being able to use them in any size? Delightful.
I went through and picked my favorite Hero Arts digital images – ones that could just be used as digital stamps like in the video above – even in Word…
- THIS owl just rocks. He comes in a variety of colors, too. I like the open one so you can color it however you want.
- THIS background is a must-have. (Remember it? It is actually a slightly modified love letter from my great grandfather to my great grandmother.) Love the card HERE using it.
- Think of all the fun you could have with THESE dots. Yum.
- THIS one is great for creating your own text backgrounds in any colors you want. HERE is a great card idea of using it small and large scale.
- THESE would be great for just printing and cutting out.
- Talk about classy – HERE. Great card HERE.
- It is good to have some digi greetings. Great set HERE.
- And THIS set is FREE!!!
And, if you want to know how classic these digital stamped cards can be, check out Lucy's blog often. So gorgeous. And I believe she does most or all of her creations in Word.
If you are interested in more digi stamping options, THESE from Jane are super cute, too.
I hope you all give digi stamping a try. You know how I love to enable! 🙂
Oh, and all you Silhouette folks… the heat transfer stuff is in! I can't wait to play with it. Check it out HERE – they are doing giveaways.
And! One more thing. A sweet person told me you can actually subscribe to my Formspring question/answer page on your Google Reader. Pretty cool.