Gonna try to make this post quick – I think my allergies are turning into a cold. Crud.
I have some scraproom answers, a video and a giveaway. 🙂
Thanks for all the nice comments about my scraproom. I do love it down there. And I am so thankful the kids like to be down there as much as me. A few answers to questions:
- I got the buttons on the wall from Pottery Barn when they went on super clearance. I bet you can find them on ebay. The scissors are from Hobby Lobby.
- My room isn’t always that clean. 🙂 I get a lot of shipments of products (this is my job) so it is hard to keep up with putting things away. But I really try. The kids are very helpful.
- The little white drawers from Ikea – yes, they don’t have labels. I move things around so much that I decided not to put any labels on them. But I remember where everything is – it is that engineer mind of mine. 🙂
- Those little white drawers were first sanded, then primed, then painted with semi-gloss white trim paint.
- I haven’t measured the room, but Ken guesses it is 15′ x 25′.
- The punches hang on the pegboard with little metal shelves and hooks. You can get all kinds of different ones at Home Depot for super cheap.
- I do have a lot of stamps, but keep in mind that I work for Hero Arts, so I have all of their stamps. I could never have paid for them all! 🙂 (And this is another reason I give a lot away – I like to pay it forward.)
Now it’s time for a video! I am leading the fourth week of Stamp Camp over on 2peas. Click HERE for information and close-ups and HERE for a thread about the camp. And if you play along, you could win a great prize! Here is the video and projects…
Now… a giveaway! Fiskars is so generous… and they sent me two of a stamp set. So… one could be yours. Just leave a comment on this post by 11:59pmEDT on Thursday telling me what your first stamp you got was (if you remember!). I will then pick a winner of this great Heidi Grace set…
BTW… my first stamp was a Hero Arts flower. Funny, huh? I remember when I first started scrapbooking, I told my brother and Ken that I would NEVER buy stamps… “why would anyone want to buy a stamp when you could print clip art for free?” Boy, did I eat my words, huh? Now I can’t imagine creating without a stamp. Hee…
OK… have a great night!