How-To Video: Stamping and Dry Embossing Vellum
First: Good news! Finally got power back. Now I just need to go to the grocery store to fill my 100% empty frig. 🙂
I am catching up on email and computer work while watching my new (and slightly twisted) addition to the show Dexter. Wow. It is so good.
But I thought I would link you up to a few things in the meantime.
First, HERE is a video I did for twopeasinabucket.com on stamping and dry embossing on vellum. Click HERE if you want high quality – just click on "watch in high quality" directly below the video.
Speaking of holiday cards, here are some more great projects:
- You have GOT to go see Tia Bennett's cards HERE. Take a close look – she uses stamps in creative ways. She made the Hero Arts Big Owl into a tree trunk!
- Looking for simple photo card templates? I love love love THESE from Cherie Mask.
- Robyn Werlich is just too good. Look at these cutie cards HERE.
- Oh, my… these are stinkin' cute: Kristina Werner's cards HERE. She has too much talent! (Oh, and I met her a couple weeks ago. She is tall and sweet, too. Those three things should not be allowed to exist in one person: tall, sweet and talented. :) She has it all.)
- And Stacy Sattler's cutie felt cards HERE. I love how she used the Hero Arts birds.
Well, I need to go snuggle with my husband (haven't seen him enough lately) and watch a serial killer on TV. (Yes… if you haven't heard of Dexter, you need to read about it!)