Hello! Today I am sharing how to use sentiments to form a background.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
If you are looking for more ideas like this, check out THIS video.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
SENTIMENT BACKGROUND CARD – Using sentiment stamps for backgrounds.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Altenew Whimsy Motif 3D Embossing Folder (ALTN)
• Altenew Whimsy Motif Coloring Stencils (ALTN)
• Altenew Timeless Sentiments Dies (ALTN)
• Altenew Classic Greetings Stamps (ALTN)
• Altenew Radial Circles Cover Die (ALTN)
• Altenew Fresh Dye Inks (ALTN | SSS)
• Altenew Milky Way Glitter Paper (ALTN)
• Altenew Gilded Glitter Cardstock (ALTN)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
This video is part of a video hop showcasing the new Altenew release! You can find all the new products HERE.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Altenew products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.