Hello! Today I am honored to have guest artist Lydia Evans share a creative coloring technique!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos! Lydia was paid for this video.]
Here are the cards from Lydia’s video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
MOTH CARDS – Guest Lydia Evans
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Altenew Floral Moths Hot Foil Plates (ALTN | SSS)
• Altenew Honeycomb Daisies Cover Plate… (ALTN | SSS)
• GoPress Foil Machine (AMZUS)
• Altenew Rose Gold Foil (ALTN)
• Altenew Woodless Coloring Pencils (ALTN)
• Altenew Fresh Dye Inks (ALTN | SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Altenew is offering a FREE stamp set with ANY order! No code needed. Through 11/16/23.
Have a great day.
Want to find the products Lydia used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page.) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.