Hello! Today I am sharing an easy way to do mirror stamping… and a DIY slider feature!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
For another way to do mirror stamping, check out THIS video.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
FUN WITH FRIENDS CARD – Mirror stamping and DIY slider feature.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Trinity Stamps STAMPtember Sledding Gnomes Stamps (SSS)
• Waffle Flower STAMPtember Galina’s Snowflakes Stamps (SSS)
• Trinity Stamps Papercrafting Magic Stamps (SSS | TRN)
• Waffle Flower Grip Mats (SSS | WFF)
• MISTI Stamping Tool (SSS)
• Gina K Designs Obsidian Black Amalgam Ink (SSS)
• Olo Markers (SSS)
• Hero Arts Core Ink (SSS)
• Inkon3 Shark Tooth White Pigment Ink (SSS)
• A6 Envelopes (CRD)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
To celebrate this collab stamp set as part of STAMPtember, Simon Says Stamp is offering FREE US shipping (code “FRSHP”) or $7.99 off international (code “799”) ! Limited time only. On orders of $25+. Shop HERE.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Trinity and Waffle Flower products which were gifted/provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.