Hello again! Today I am sharing tips for preparing and storing stamped sentiments. I have lots of tips and hacks, too!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
I hope you will give these tips a try!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
PREPPED SENTIMENTS – Preparing stamped sentiments in advanced.
• Self-Stick Album (AMZUS)
• Hero Arts Friendly Messages Stamps and Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Let’s Celebrate Stamps (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Sentiment Strips Die (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Everyday Sentiment Strips Stamps (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Message Strips Stamp and Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Morning Glories Messages Stamps (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Wonderful Day Stamps and Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Flowers In Vase Stamps (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Wisteria Color Layering Stampa and Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Yay Birthday Stamps and Dies (HA | SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
This post is part of a blog hop celebrating the newest Hero Arts release. You can find all of the newest products HERE.
I am very excited to say that I will be teaching in the upcoming Hero Arts Spring Stamp Along! I LOVE these events – they are affordable, fun, laid back… and a great way to connect with others. You can sign up for the class and use products you have. Or you can buy the class product bundle and make the same cards. Love that both options are offered. I hope you will join us! Find out more info HERE.
Hero Arts will be giving away two $50 gift cards, drawn from the comments left along the hop. Comment on all the blogs for more chances to win! You have until Sunday, February 26 at 11:59pm to enter. The winners will be announced on the Hero Arts blog.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Hero Arts products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.