Hello! Today I have shorter video… showing a spotlight coloring technique that works great with many stamps!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
This technique is a great way to give a new look to your stamps!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
OUTSTANDING CARD – Spotlight coloring
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Gina K Blue Violets Stamps (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Blue Violets Dies (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Positive Greetings Stamps (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Positive Greetings Dies (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Master Layouts 11 Dies (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Amalgam Whisper Ink (SSS | GNK)
• Gina K Whisper Cardstock (GNK)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Have a great day!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Gina K products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.