Hello! Today I am sharing tips for lining up stamp layers… and for shaped cards.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
BRIGHTER BUTTERFLY CARDS – Creative stamp layering and shaped card design.
Size: 4 1/2″ x 7″
• SSS Kitchen Sink Stamps Butterfly Stamps and Dies (SSS)
• SSS Kitchen Sink Stamps Butterfly Stamps (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Nested Circle Dies (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Saturated Ink (SSS)
• Judikins Sparkle Embossing Powder (SSS)
• VersaMark Ink (SSS)
• Rabbit Hole Designs Cottontail Powder Tool (SSS)
• MISTI Stamping Tool 2.0 (SSS)
• Brutus Monroe Stick and Stamp Mat (SSS)
• Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals Mix (SSS)
• 5×7 Envelopes (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
This examples shows added sparkle embossing powder on the final layer of each butterfly…
This card features using three inks (light medium and card) for each butterfly…
Here, I skipped the first (solid) butterfly layer and only stamped the second and third layers. It gives the look of white highlights…
And finally, I use black ink for the third layer on each of these butterflies…
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the SSS brand products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.