Hello! Today’s video shows how to create three types of cards with the same design: a shaker card, a magic slider card, and a shaker-magic-slider card!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
I hope this card inspires you to step up your cards with these fun features!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
SHINING STAR CARDS – A shaker card, magic slider card, and shaker-magic-slider card.
Size: 5″ x 7″
• SSS & Colorado Craft Company Catch a Star Stamps (SSS)
• SSS & Colorado Craft Company Catch a Star Stamps & Dies (SSS)
• Trinity Stamps Papercrafting Magic Stamps (SSS)
• Waffle Flower A7 Rectangle Dies (SSS)
• Ranger Perfect Pearls (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Heat Resistant Acetate (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks (SSS)
• Inkon3 Shark Tooth White Pigment Ink (SSS)
• Trinity Stamps Crystal Clear Gems (SSS)
• Trinity Stamps Gold Stars (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
The traditional shaker card…
The magic slider card…
And the shaker-magic-slider combo card…
Have fun crafting!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the SSS products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.