Hello! Today I am sharing a fun way to use scraps for colorful backgrounds.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
I hope you will try this idea of using up scraps to create colorful cards!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
HAPPY KIT CARDS – Use die cut scraps to form a background.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Hero Arts Message Strips Stamp and Kite Die (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Girl With Kite Die (SSS | HA)
• Hero Arts Fancy Friend Word Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Fancy Celebrate Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Peace Words Dies (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Koi Bunch Stamps (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Passing Cloud Stamp (HA | SSS)
• Hero Arts Compact Cutter Machine (HA)
• Altenew Double Sided Adhesive Sheets (SSS | ALTN)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Have a great day!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Hero Arts products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.