Hello! Today I am sharing a card that has a shadow box on the inside… with a window on the front. This design works great with many stamps and dies.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. As always, I appreciate your support so very much.]
I have been wanting to do a shadow box card again… but wanted to do something a bit different. So this time I added a window! For my other shadow box card video, head HERE.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
SEASON’S TWEETINGS CARD
• Lawn Fawn Season’s Tweetings Stamps & Dies (SSS)
• Lawn Fawn Season’s Tweetings Stamps (SSS)
• Hero Arts Hearts Infinity Dies (SSS)
• Hero Arts Oval Infinity Dies (SSS)
• Tim Holtz Trimmer (SSS)
• Scor Buddy Scoring Board (SSS)
• Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (SSS)
• Honey Bee Background Blender Brushes (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Thanks for visiting!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here. All products were personally purchased except the stamp set which was received from the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.