Hello! I just had to let you know of a few great sales happening. And BIG news for a favorite company!
By the way, please bookmark Crafty Sales Page HERE. I will constantly be updating it with any deals I find. Before you place an order with a company, be sure to check there first! I will be emailing these sales posts out less – a couple times a month usually – and only when there is a must-not-miss sale!
Be sure to visit the websites for any fine print, restrictions, etc! Please let me know if you see any errors in the sale info! I will update this post as I learn of more deals. Affiliate links may be used – not in all cases – at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Please know I only support legitimate companies and small businesses with original designs and good people. xo. I will be constantly be donating a portion of my affiliate sales from this page to a good cause. The current cause? To help my friend Gumption who is working to rebuild the home of a good man named Andy on Virgin Gorda. His home was damaged significantly during the hurricane. We have been able to help him a lot already – thank you!
- Get 20% off dies at Altenew! Through 4/27/19 – only excludes April release. Shop HERE.
- Get up to 45% off the items in Sale Collection through 4/28/19 – no code needed. Shop HERE.
- Save up to 50% off in the Clearance Section. Shop HERE.
- Save on the Build-A-Flower Monthly Subscription Plan – only $29.99. Shop HERE.
- Get FREE US shipping on orders over $100 with the code “USFREE”
- Get $7 off international shipping on orders over $100 with code “SHIP70FF.
CONCORD & 9TH — GREAT savings over at Concord & 9th!
- TODAY ONLY — 25% off SITEWIDE! Use code “FLASH25”. Ends 4/26/19 at 10am Mountain Time. Shop HERE.
- Save 20% off all Turnabout Stamps! Good through 5/08/19. No coded needed – while supplies last – price as marked. Shop HERE.
- Save 30% to 50% off the Last Chance items. Price as marked – while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- Spend $60 at Concord & 9th and get the Gem Dies for FREE! Spend $120 and get the Gem Turnabout Stamp for FREE. Limited time only. Shop HERE.
- Find details and fine print at Concord & 9th.
SIMON SAYS STAMP — Here are the deals at SSS…
- Check out the NEW amazing Steals and Deals! Hurry – while supplies last only. Shop HERE.
- Get 25% off Art Impressions products through 4/28/19. Use the code “ARTB25”. Shop HERE.
Also… there are 3 ways to save with every purchase at My Favorite Things:
- Get the “Free with $60 Die-namics” die with qualifying orders over $60. Details HERE.
- All qualifying US orders of $50 or more (after discounts) will receive a $6.50 shipping credit, which is automatically applied to your shopping cart. Contiguous US customers receive FREE shipping on each order $50 or more (after discounts) when selecting “MFT’s Choice” as your shipping method. Details HERE.
- All international customers may select “MFT’s Choice”, our flat rate shipping method. You’ll never pay more than $19.50 in shipping. Details HERE.
- Also, remember the more you spend, the more you save! One discount code per order:
- Orders over $100 save 10%. Use code STS10 in the Shopping Cart area at checkout.
- Orders over $250 save 15%. Use code STS15 in the Shopping Cart area at checkout.
- Orders over $500 save 20%. Use code STS20 in the Shopping Cart area at checkout.
- Orders over $750 save 25%. Use code STS25 in the Shopping Cart area at checkout.
HERO ARTS — I am VERY excited that Hero Arts is celebrating their 45th anniversary!!! WOW. They have done SO much for this industry, and none of us would be stamping right now if it wasn’t for them. They have lots going on over on their blog to kick off the celebration. First, head HERE to see their new catalog… that includes a trip down memory lane! Then… be sure to share photos of your old Hero Arts stamps on social media. You could win a year’s worth of Hero Arts Kits! Find out more info HERE.
I also have a fun way you can give back to our community! My friend Gumption is working to rebuild the home of a good man named Andy on Virgin Gorda. Andy’s home was damaged significantly during the hurricane. We have been able to help him a lot already – thank you! (I have been donating a portion of my affiliate earnings from my sales posts to him.) If you make a donation, please email me your address through my “contact me” page here on my blog. And I will send you a handmade card as a thanks! Let’s get this man a new home! Learn more and donate HERE.