Take 5 Crafty Talk
Hello! I haven’t done a Take 5 Crafty Talk video in awhile. I hope you like it!
[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used. To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.]
Here is what I mentioned in the video…
- I am moving! I will film the process of designing my craft room and share it with you in case you are interested. I love the process.
- Yes, I have decided to go ahead and share my craft room tour. (I had been thinking I wouldn’t due to a Negative Nelly out there but since I have many requests, I will be sharing anyway!) You can get a preview of it HERE and see a bit of it HERE. The designer I used is Michele Nieter and she does do consulting long distance. (She helped Kristina Werner design hers, too, even though she lives in Cincinnati by me.)
- I know the Clarity Brushes are in high demand and I know SSS is working to get more soon! Same with the Honey Bee Bless Your Heart Stamp Set.
- A few weeks back, I shared a video on the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. You can find the video HERE. I will be updating this info soon with the newest colors. Stay tuned.
- I am also working to update my Ink Swatch FREE Downloads. You can find my current downloads and video HERE. Stay tuned for this also.
FOUR PRODUCTS ON-DECK:
- Amy Tangerine Postcard Stamp – This is a fun product to stamp your own postcards! You can find it at Simon Says Stamp or Amazon.
- Hero Arts Layering Inks – You can find their layering stamps and inks HERE.
- Ice Cream Cone Stitching Dies – You can use this with felt or paper. Addictive!
- Sugar Pea Designs – You can find their products at Simon Says Stamp and their website.
THREE GREAT PEOPLE:
- Kathy Racoosin Coloring Challenge – Check out Kathy at The Daily Marker and learn more about her Coloring Challenge in THIS video. This is her FIFTH challenge. WOW!
- Online Card Classes Crafty Chat – Online Card Classes now has a blog! On the blog, we are sharing Crafty Chat videos where we talk with some of our favorite crafters and craft companies. You can see these awesome folks HERE. Be sure to subscribe to the OCC YouTube channel, too!
- Britta LulaRoe Clothes Sale For a Cause – Oh my oh my, I love this clothing line! I am hosting a sale on Facebook on 6/28/16 at 8pmEST HERE with my friend Britta who is a consultant. I am NOT earning money or credits from this but rather we are donating to the Kind Campaign. When the party is going, I will be in the Facebook group with everyone. Find out more information about the event HERE and watch Britta’s video HERE.
TWO CRAFTY CLASSES:
- Online Card Classes Heatwave Class – Sign up HERE.
- Summer of Creative Chemistry with Tim Holtz – Find out more info HERE.
ONE SPECIAL GUEST:
- Lila – Lila is age 4 and a bit camera shy. She really likes using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens!
As always, this post was NOT sponsored, nor was I asked to share any of the content. I just wanted to. 🙂
Thanks for visiting!