Hey there! I am off to Hero Arts tomorrow in California. I look forward to spending time with some of my favorite people. Have to still pack, but I first wanted to share a few things…
We are going to announce the Card Drive winners soon. Be sure to check the list of names HERE to make sure yours is listed if you sent cards. If you are missing, please email us and let us know.
Also, see Jana's post about Kate's Crazy Christmas. It is a great way to get involved and make some kids smile.
And pray for Kate. Turns out – while many of us were enjoying a gorgeous Saturday – Kate was rushed to the hospital with a fever. Hope she is ok.
Here are some things that I have found recently… or that some of you great commenters have shared with me…
- You MUST watch THIS. It is Kate dancing. LOVE it.
- Ms. Mary is brilliant, I tell ya. Check THIS out.
- Bermuda photos HERE.
- Inky blog HERE.
- I love Lucy. I really do. HERE is a good example of why.
- There are some great Thanksgiving setting ideas HERE.
- I love how Jenn's projects always look so warm… like this one HERE.
- If you haven't been watching The Good Wife. HERE is a good reason to start now. Yum.