Have a question? Here’s an answer!
I have pulled together many of my most frequently asked questions below. Just pick a category on the left and you will find helpful answers!
View some of my Favorite Things View Here
Want to learn how to use JMInk Bookmarks? Learn Here
- What are Bookmarks?
- Bookmarks are a simple way to keep track of blog posts and videos for later viewing. With a single click of the mouse, you can add blog posts and videos to your list of Bookmarks! They work much like bookmarks, but are even easier to save. Plus they will be accessible from every device you use to visit the site. If you see a post that has a technique you want to try later, or a video that you don't want to lose, you can add it to your list of Bookmarks.
Once you've added a number to your list, you can view them all from a single location. Before you can start saving Bookmarks, be sure to register an account, and then login.
You can see a detailed post on how they work here.
- Adding Bookmarks
- You can add both blog posts and videos to your Bookmarks list. To add to a Bookmark, just click the heart as shown below.
You will need to be logged in for Bookmarks to be saved. Saved Bookmarks will be available on any device, as long as you are logged in. To login, you must first register.
- Removing Bookmarks
- If you ever want to remove a Bookmark from your list, just click "Remove Bookmark" or the red bookmark icon on a post.
- Finding My Bookmarks
- To go to your list of Bookmarks, all you need to do is click the green star that's with the social icons.
Clicking that will take you to your Bookmarks list.
Clicking the image will play the video right there in a pop up! Clicking the text will take you to the post. You will need to be logged in for Bookmarks to be saved. Saved Bookmarks will be available on any device, as long as you are logged in. To login, you must first register.
TechniquesView All >
- Alcohol Inks
- Coloring (Markers & Pencils)
- Copic Coloring
- Die Cutting
- Distress Ink
- Embossing Folders
- Gel Press
- Heat Embossing
- Ink Techniques
- Interactive Cards
- Kindness & Giving Back
- My Favorite Crafty Things
- Product Info & Reviews
- Stamping Techniques
- Stretch Your Supplies