Have a question? Here’s an answer!
I have pulled together many of my most frequently asked questions below. Just pick a category on the left and you will find helpful answers!
View some of my Favorite Things View Here
Want to learn how to use Favorites? Learn Here
- What are Favorites?
- Favorites are a simple way to keep track of blog posts and videos for later viewing. With a single click of the mouse, you can add blog posts and videos to your list of Favorites! They work much like bookmarks, but are even easier to save. Plus they will be accessible from every device you use to visit the site. If you see a post that has a technique you want to try later, or a video that you don't want to lose, you can add it to your list of Favorites.
You can see a detailed post on how they work here.
- Adding Favorites
- You can add both blog posts and videos to your Favorites list. To add to a Favorites, just click the heart as shown below.
You will need to be logged in for Favorites to be saved. Saved Favorites will be available on any device, as long as you are logged in. To login, you must first register.
- Removing Favorites
- If you ever want to remove a Favorite from your list, just click "Remove From Favorites".
- Finding My Favorites
- To go to your list of Favorites, all you need to do is click the green star that's with the social icons.
Clicking that will take you to your Favorites list.
Clicking the image will play the video right there in a pop up! Clicking the text will take you to the post. You will need to be logged in for Favorites to be saved. Saved Favorites will be available on any device, as long as you are logged in. To login, you must first register.
View All >
- Alcohol Inks
- Coloring (Markers & Pencils)
- Copic Coloring
- Die Cutting
- Distress Ink
- Heat Embossing
- Ink Techniques
- Interactive Cards
- Kindness & Giving Back
- My Favorite Crafty Things
- Product Info & Reviews
- Stamping Techniques
- Stretch Your Supplies