Hello! Today I am sharing one unique card design and combining it with three different techniques.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
POINSETTIA CARDS – One card design, three techniques.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Alex Syberia Festive Poinsettia Stamps (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia Festive Poinsettia Stencils (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia Festive Poinsettia Dies (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia Sparkly Flakes Cover Die (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia Elegant Stripes Hot Foil Plate (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia For Her Sentiments Dies (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia For Her Sentiments Stamps (ALX | SSS)
• Alex Syberia Be Merry Sentiment Dies (ALX | SSS)
• Altenew Fresh Dye Inks (SSS | ALTN)
• VersaMark Ink (SSS)
• Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze (SSS)
• Spellbinders Glimmer Foil Machine (SPL | SSS)
• Spellbinders Aura Gold Glimmer Foil (SPL | SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Have a good day!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Alex Syberia, Ranger and Waffle Flower products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.