Hi! Today I am sharing how I created 25 cards with a sliding gift card feature.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
I think gift cards are great to give, as the person can use it whenever they want on whatever they want! To make them a little more special, I like to give them in a handmade card. This is my favorite version!
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
SLIDING GIFT CARD CARDS – Features a sliding gift card surprise inside.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Kitchen Sink Stamps Christmas Lights Stamps (SSS | KTC)
• Kitchen Sink Stamps Teardrop Ornaments Stamps (SSS | KTC)
• Kitchen Sink Stamps Ornaments and Stars Stamps (SSS | KTC)
• Spellbinders Fluted Rectangles Dies (SSS | SPL)
• Waffle Flower Essential Celebration Stamps (SSS | WFF)
• Ink Blot Shop Solid Sayings Stamps (SSS)
• Altenew Crisp Dye Ink (SSS | ALTN)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the products with the “*” which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.