Please help the family of Collin Kartchner. Collin recently died unexpectedly. His wife, Liz Kartchner (a fellow crafter), and four beautiful children, need our help. (See below.)
Here are some helpful resources to learn about the amazing work Collin did…
- Read a recent article HERE.
- PLEASE watch his Ted Talk HERE.
- He lead #savethekids… warning parents and teens of the dangers of social media, etc.
- And more HERE.
- And his instagram.
If you can make a donation to the family, there are three ways:
- You can donate directly to Liz via Venmo to Elizabeth-Kartchner
- You can donate directly to Liz via Paypal to [email protected]
- You can donate to their GoFundMe page.
If you make a donation of $25+, I would like to send you a handmade card as a thank you. Please click “About” at the top of my website, then “Contact Me.” There, fill out the info and chose “Kindness Card.” I will send a card as soon as I can. (I am hoping a lot of people donate, so it may take time for me to get cards to everyone.)
Thank you. And please, hug your loved ones… for at least 8 seconds each. xo