Hello! Today I am sharing a replay of a LIVE I did showing how to create a see-through card. I also have info on an exclusive FREE gift!
Here is the replay of the live video. I shared a lot of tips!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
HUGS CARD – See-through card.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Pinkfresh Sweet Blossoms Dies (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Sweet Blossoms Stencil (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Stylized Florals Die (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Stylized Florals Stencils (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Julieta Alpha Die (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Best Wishes Stamp Set (PNK | SSS)
• Pinkfresh Garden Roses Stamps (PNK)
• Pinkfresh Dye Inks (PNK | SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
While supplies last at Pinkfresh. PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to add the stencil set to your cart, nor is there a discount code. Their warehouse team will manually add the free stencil set to all eligible orders when shipping. You will not see the free gift in your cart or at check out, but it will be added!
Have a great day.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the Pinkfresh products which were provided/gifted by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.