Welcome! Today I am sharing one of my all-time favorite (and easy!) techniques.
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
Hope you like this technique! You can learn even more about it in THIS video.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
WATERCOLOR HOLIDAY CARDS – Faux watercolor with stamps and DIY ink pads.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Concord & 9th STAMPtember Festive Flowers Stamps (SSS)
• Concord & 9th Cloche Stamps (SSS | C&9)
• Concord & 9th Holiday Sayings Dies (SSS | C&9)
• Concord & 9th Dye Ink Reinkers (C&9)
• Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink Reinkers (SSS)
• Baby Wipes (AMZUS)
• Honey Bee Metallic Gold Pigment Ink (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Heat Resistant Acetate (SSS)
• Spellbinders 9″ Pro Shears Scissors (SPL)
• Altenew Brushed Gold Metallic Cardstock (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
Have a great week.
STAMPtember – FREE Shipping!
To celebrate this collab stamp set as part of STAMPtember, Simon Says Stamp is offering FREE US shipping (code “FRSHP”) or $7.99 off international (code “799”) ! Limited time only. On orders of $25+. Shop HERE.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the SSS and Concord & 9th products which were gifted/provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.