Hello! Today I am sharing a fun new fold-out surprise card design. Oh… and I also have some stenciling and stamping tips!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]
This fold-out surprise card is easy to create! Hope you will try it.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
SO GRATEFUL CARD – Fold-out surprise card.
Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
• Simon Says Stamp Candy Hearts Stencils (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp From The Heart Stamps (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp From The Heart Bundle (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Rounded Nested Heart Dies (SSS)
• SSS CZ Design Hi There Greetings Bundle (SSS)
• SSS CZ Design Hi There Greetings Stamps (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Friendship Text Stamp (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Party Die (SSS)
• Honey Bee Silver Metallic Ink (SSS)
• Simon Says Stamp Saturated Ink (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post
Have a great day.
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found at my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except the SSS products which were provided/sponsored by the company with no expectation. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.