Hello. Today I am sharing how to create a pop-up slider card… without any specialty dies needed!
[If the video isn’t showing up, click HERE to watch it. All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. As always, I appreciate your support.]
Pop-up slider cards are one of my favorite interactive card designs. Today I show one way to make them. For another option, check out THIS video.
Here are the cards from my video along with the main products featured. For the full supply list, scroll down to the thumbnails at the end of this post.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS CARD
• Gina K Thermoweb Gnome Kit (THR)
• Gina K Designs Holiday Wreath Builder Stamp Set (GNK | SSS)
• Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 Dies (GNK | SSS | ELH)
• Lawn Fawn Push Here Stamp Set (SSS | LWN)
• Thermoweb White Flock Deco Foil (THR | SSS | GNK | ELH)
• Therm o Web Duo Transfer Gel (THR | GNK | SSS)
• Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine (SSS)
• Additional supplies linked in the thumbnails at the end of this post.
I hope you will try out this fun interactive card!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here. All products were personally purchased except the Gina K products which were received from the company. As always, I was not paid to do this post nor am I on any design teams. I only use products I love!) Click on the icons below each product picture to go to a favorite store.