Welcome to My Favorite Crafty Things 2019! It’s here!!!
Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2019. Each post will have a different topic with a video. If you haven’t checked out THIS video, please do so – it explains how the series works.
I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts (some are exclusive!) from several of my favorite stores. I will be updating this list if more offers come in…
- SIMON SAYS STAMP is offering $5 off orders of $5 or more! Use my exclusive code “JMFAVES” through 12/24/19. Shop HERE.
- ELLEN HUTSON is giving $10 off orders of $75 (before shipping and tax) through 12/24/19! Use the code “JensFaves19”. Shop HERE.
- GINA K DESIGNS is offering 15% off your order! Use my exclusive code “JENNIFER15” through 12/30/19. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $50 or more after discount to get FREE US shipping and $75 or more after discount to get the Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set FREE for a limited time and while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- MY FAVORITE THINGS is giving 15% off your order with my exclusive code “JMFRIENDS”. Excludes new and Gemini products. Ends 12/25/19. Shop HERE.
Also, get a FREE gift for orders over $60… and FREE shipping on many qualifying orders. Head HERE for details.
- CONCORD & 9TH is offering 10% off your order! Use my exclusive code “JMCRAFTY10” from 12/3/19 to 12/31/19. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $60 or more and get the Sew Scripty Thanks Die FREE while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- INK BLOT SHOP is giving 20% off your entire order with my exclusive code “MYFAV20” through 12/31/19! Shop HERE.
- BRUTUS MONROE is giving 20% off your entire order of full price items! Use code “JENNIFERMONROE” through 1/1/2020. Shop HERE.
- TRINITY STAMPS is giving 10% off your order. Use code “JMFAVES2019” through 12/31/19. Shop HERE.
- For additional sales, be sure to check out my Crafty Sales post HERE.
Let’s dive in! Today I am focusing on stamps.
[Warning: This video is LONG. You can instead just check out the stamps below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. Regardless, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies. For more info, visit HERE. If you have questions, please email me.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the store icons under the product images. Also, if you are interested in seeing the videos of the projects I have done using particular products, click the heart icon under the product.
Let’s get started…
The most important part on any card is the sentiment. Therefore I recommend having a good variety of greeting stamps on hand. Here are some suggestion from this year…
Background stamps are excellent for techniques! Check out these great options…
Layering stamps continue to increase in popularity and there were many new ones in 2019. By stamping images together and/or layered, you can easily get results that look dimensional and realistic. These are good ones to try…
STAMP & DIE COMBOS
Here are a handful of must-have stamp-and-die combos…
OTHER FUN STAMPS
And finally, here are a few other fun stamps that I think you might like too..
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you are interested in. Don’t forget the discount codes above!
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of prizes! Today I am giving away a $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/20/19 telling me your favorite stamp set from above. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post on my blog and click the green “leave a comment” button. The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon!