Welcome back to My Favorite Crafty Things 2019! Today is all about dies… my favorite!
Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2019. Each post will have a different topic with a video. If you haven’t checked out THIS video, please do so – it explains how the series works.
I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts (some are exclusive!) from several of my favorite stores. I will be updating this list if more offers come in…
- SIMON SAYS STAMP is offering $5 off orders of $5 or more! Use my exclusive code “JMFAVES” through 12/24
- /19. Shop HERE.
- ELLEN HUTSON is giving $10 off orders of $75 (before shipping and tax) through 12/24/19! Use the code “JensFaves19”. Shop HERE.
- GINA K DESIGNS is offering 15% off your order! Use my exclusive code “JENNIFER15” through 12/30/19. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $50 or more after discount to get FREE US shipping and $75 or more after discount to get the Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set FREE for a limited time and while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- MY FAVORITE THINGS is giving 15% off your order with my exclusive code “JMFRIENDS”. Excludes new and Gemini products. Ends 12/25/19. Shop HERE.
Also, get a FREE gift for orders over $60… and FREE shipping on many qualifying orders. Head HERE for details.
- CONCORD & 9TH is offering 10% off your order! Use my exclusive code “JMCRAFTY10” from 12/3/19 to 12/31/19. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $60 or more and get the Sew Scripty Thanks Die FREE while supplies last. Shop HERE.
- INK BLOT SHOP is giving 20% off your entire order with my exclusive code “MYFAV20” through 12/31/19! Shop HERE.
- BRUTUS MONROE is giving 20% off your entire order of full price items! Use code “JENNIFERMONROE” through 1/1/2020. Shop HERE.
- TRINITY STAMPS is giving 10% off your order. Use code “JMFAVES2019” through 12/31/19. Shop HERE.
- For additional sales, be sure to check out my Crafty Sales post HERE.
Let’s go! Today I am focusing on dies.
[Warning: This video is LONG. You can instead just check out the dies below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. Please note that I purchased most of the products in this post personally, but not all. Regardless, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies and am not on any design teams. For more info, visit HERE. If you have questions, please email me.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the store icons under the product images. Also, if you are interested in seeing the videos of the projects I have done using particular products, click the heart icon under the product.
Let’s get started…
I use word dies on most of my cards. They add fun dimension! Here are some of this year’s favorites:
Background dies tend to be higher priced than most crafting products do to the amount of metal used. Therefore, you want to be sure you invest in those that can be used creatively in many ways! I recommend checking out these:
Here are a few other dies that I thought you might like…
Interactive dies are popular right now, and here are a few fun ones…
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide – just pass along this link or print the page. Don’t forget the discount codes above!
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of prizes! Today I am giving away a $50 gift certificate to Altenew! For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/20/19 telling me your favorite die set from above. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post on my blog and click the green “leave a comment” button. The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon with more from this series!