My Favorite Crafty Things 2018: STAMPS
Welcome to My Favorite Crafty Things 2018! It’s here!!!
Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing my favorite crafty products of 2018. Each post will have a different topic with a video. If you haven’t checked out THIS video, please do so – it explains how the series works.
I have lots to share, including big giveaways (see below) and even store discounts from several of my favorite stores. I will be updating this list:
- SIMON SAYS STAMP is offering $10 off any purchase of $75 or more! Now through 12/10/18, use the code “JENFAVES”. Shop HERE.
- ELLEN HUTSON is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JensFaves18” through 12/15/18. Shop HERE.
(Valid on in-stock merchandise only. Excludes BCRF Fundraiser set and Mama Elephant releases within the last 90 days. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.)
- GINA K DESIGNS is offering 15% off your order! Use the code “JENNIFER15” through 12/17/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $50 or more to get FREE US shipping and $75 or more to get the Deck the Halls Stamp Set FREE through 12/25/18. Shop HERE.
- CONCORD & 9TH is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMCRAFTY10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
Also, spend $60 or more and get the Winter Edge Die FREE through 12/8/18. Shop HERE.
- MY FAVORITE THINGS is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMFRIEND” through 12/10/18. Shop HERE.
- ALTENEW is offering 5% off your order. Use the code “JENNIFER2018” through 12/7/18. Shop HERE.
Or, get FREE US shipping on orders over $100 with the code “USFREE” and $7 off international shipping on orders over $100 with code “SHIP70FF”. Shop HERE.
(Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other discount codes.)
- PINKFRESH STUDIO is offering FREE US shipping or discounted international shipping with purchases of $30 or more. Use the code “FREESHIP30” through 12/9/18. Shop HERE.
- REVERSE CONFETTI is offering 10% off your order! Use the code “JMFAVE10” through 12/31/18. Shop HERE.
- PICKET FENCE STUDIO is offering 15% off your order! And… Orders over $60 receive A Bear Kind Of Winter Stamp Set ($17.99 value) FREE! And… FREE US shipping! Woot! Use the code “JEN15” through 12/24/18. Shop HERE.
Let’s get started! Today I am focusing on stamps.
[Warning: This video is LONG. You can instead just check out the stamps below. All products are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. Please note that I purchased many of the products in this post personally, but not all. Regardless, the decision to include them in this list was my own. I truly like these products and companies. For more info, visit HERE. If you have questions, please email me.]
If you are interested in any products, click on one of the store icons under the product images. Also, if you are interested in seeing the videos of the projects I have done using particular products, click the heart icon under the product.
Let’s get started…
The most important part on any card is definitely the sentiment. Therefore I recommend having a good stash of greeting stamps on hand. Here are some suggestion from 2018…
Background stamps are perfect for adding interest to a card and excellent for techniques. Check out these great options:
STAMP & DIE COMBOS
Here are a handful of must-have stamp-and-die combos…
Layering stamps continue to increase in popularity. By stamping images together and/or layered, you can easily get results that look dimensional and realistic. These are good ones to try:
We put so much love into our handmade cards… why not add some fun to our envelopes, too? Here are a few perfect-for-envelope sets…
OTHER FUN STAMPS
And finally, here are a few other fun stamps that I think you might like too..
This list of Favorite Crafty Things could also make a great gift guide. Feel free to pass along this link or print the page and circle what you are interested in. Don’t forget the discount codes above!
See you soon for more of My Favorite Crafty Things 2018. You can keep up to date on all the topics HERE… and for my lists from 2017, click HERE.
Throughout this series, I will have LOTS of prizes! Today I am giving away a $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp! For your chance to win a giveaway, leave a comment below by 11:59pmEST on 12/20/18 telling me your favorite stamp set from above. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post on my blog and click the green “leave a comment” button. The winner’s name will be randomly selected, emailed and posted on my “Winners page” after the giveaway closes. International folks are eligible, too! Prize personally donated.)
See you soon!